Sindie's Blog

Monday, March 13, 2006

Argh.

How annoying!

Yesterday, I occasionally had muscle twitches near the inner part of my left knee, on the thigh. It's continued intermittently today, and my knee feels tingly and stiff. I went to the doctor and was told it's fairly common for people who work out for this to happen, but the muscle twitches aren't as common as the knee problem.

Apparently, my knee cap isn't completely in line, either. I do hope this goes away soon. He recommended certain exercises to do, to increase the strength of the knee, which I've done. I hope I don't have to go to a physical therapist. I'll see if it goes away in the next few days. Blah.

posted by Sindie 8:04 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

 

Plain and simple, people...This is my own personal blog. If you're really that interested in what's going on in my life, you'll find some stuff here...but you'll only find out what I want you to know. >;)

Past
current