Sindie's Blog

Monday, October 09, 2006

Yes, since I haven't updated this in a while, here's an update:

So, I accomplished a lot over the weekend, but it wasn't fun stuff. I cleaned out the garage, including knocking down spider webs and sweeping it out. I want to throw away a bunch of stuff tonight (garbage day is tomorrow). I took out the screens and cleaned the windows, preparing for winter, although the weather was gorgeous. It was in the 70s and sunny both days. Good weather equals work outside. I cut back the plants for the winter.The nice weather is going to be leaving really soon, though. By Thursday, I think it's supposed to be a high of 46 and a low of 35! Brrr! Yuck!

The leaves are changing and will probably peak by this weekend. I really love the fall, but once the leaves are down, I look forward to snow and Christmas. I love snow for the holidays, but come January, it needs to go bye-bye.

So, yeah... I haven't worked on my original story nearly as much as I would have like. I've written down preliminary stuff and am organizing my notes. I ordered a program through Amazon two weeks ago the help with organizing a story, but it hasn't even shipped yet, so I don't know what's up with that.

What else? Ummm, I need to clean up the one bedroom upstairs. We got our new bed on Saturday (a really comfy king!), and I moved a bunch of my art/writing stuff out of the room. I need to go through it and put it somewhere else. Oh, the highlight of the weekend was going out on Saturday night. Erik and I went out with his friend Jeremy and Jeremy girlfriend, Jen. We went to the haunted house, but it wasn't that scary. I laughed more than screamed. LOL! The one guy dressed up as a monster or whatever growled at me, and I said, "Hey, how ya doin'?" He then proceeded to hiss at me. I guess he didn't like being talked to! LOL! After that, we went out for a deer (pumpkin spice flavored...mmm!).

Well, ttfn!

posted by Sindie 2:08 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger

 

Plain and simple, people...This is my own personal blog. If you're really that interested in what's going on in my life, you'll find some stuff here...but you'll only find out what I want you to know. >;)

Past
current